If you are considering issuing a subpoena for the production of documents directed to the Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs, you may find the following information helpful to include in the schedule to the subpoena:
1. Any notifications or information provided to the Department of Child Safety, Youth, Justice and Multicultural Affairs of suspected abuse of the child listed and in particular any details of notifications regarding the exposure of the aforesaid child to family violence or neglect;
2. Any assessments, investigations and reasons for any classification of notification or information conducted by the Department of Child Safety, Youth, Justice and Multicultural Affairs;
3. Copies of any reports commissioned by the Department of Child Safety, Youth, Justice and Multicultural Affairs in respect of the aforesaid child in the course of investigating any such notification;
4. All case plans, IPA’s, Application and Affidavits filed in the Children’s Court;
5. Copy of all referrals to other organisations;
6. Copy of any report received as a result of referrals to other organisations; and
7. Audio tapes, video tapes, photographs.