Amy holds the position of Senior Associate Solicitor at DA Family Lawyers. Amy has a Bachelor of Laws from completion of her degree with the University of Southern Queensland.
Since her admission in 2012, Amy has worked for most of her professional life at a general practice law firm in Ipswich where she practised predominantly in family law as well as criminal defence, wills & estates and leasing.
Amy’s experience includes:
- Parenting Matters
- Property Settlement
- De facto property settlement
- Financial agreements including prenuptial agreements
- Domestic Violence Order proceedings
- Child Protection Proceedings
- Criminal defence proceedings (from Magistrates Court through to the Supreme Court of Queensland)
Amy is experienced in appearing in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia, Family Court of Australia, the Children’s Court and Magistrates Courts.
Amy is particularly interested in parenting matters and is dedicated to seeing these matters resolve quickly and in the best interests of the subject children. Amy is dedicated to representing parents diligently in all aspects of these legal disputes, whether it be litigation in Court or mediating disputes out of court.
Professional background and education
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2012
- High Court of Australia 2012
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association Queensland
- Past Secretary of the Ipswich District Law Association
Amy enjoys staying active by swimming and participating in a range of sports.
Doyles Guide 2022 Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers, Brisbane – Recommended